i am what i am!!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Introduction!!

as i m starting a blog i believe intro is in order so here we go....

ABOUT THE BLOGGER:-

well hi i m the blogger!!
well unless u knw me i ll try to keep myself anonymous!! u knw it adds mystery to a character........u can call me J though.........(dunno why i chose dat)!!
i m a female!! i'll turn 20 in a month or so!! i dont ve a bf & frankly dont ve time or patience to deal wid one........;)
i m studying!! planning to do ma MBA (in finance....just in case u were wondering) after i finish ma grad......
i m a dreamer.........but i m not a piscean(actually i m a saggi!)
my blog name describes mt attitude........i dont care wat ppl think......i am what i am!!
& just to clear myself i m not endorsing reebok.........although i luv evry rbk thing i own!!! especially ma blue collared tee.......

ABOUT THE BLOG:-

well this blog wud be about discussing..........nething under the sun!!
although if u want me to write abt smthing just leave it in a comment........i appreciate free flow of ideas.......

dats all for today evry1..........

adieu
J

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home